Sunday 23 March 2014

Thank you note - 4

Hello morning-goers!

I hope you did enjoyed the breakfast and brunch. This time, I was thrilled that my finnish teacher appeared at the door and my mother-in-law came all the way from southern finland to help me preparing the food for these 2 days, till really late at night. She was probably as exhausted as I was. Other than her, There were 2 people who gave their helping hands too; Tarja and Niina. And oh Frida for being the treasurer. And the people from the Multicultural Center. Thank you so much for your help and support.

For the veganist, Im sorry that the food wasnt fit for you but it gave me an idea that maybe there would be a Vegan breakfast next time.

Till then,
see you in the next breakfast on 11.4





some photos from saturday
               


               


No comments:

Post a Comment